By becoming a business or corporate partner, you demonstrate to all Girls Inc. girls that your company believes in investing in their futures.
Your partnership strengthens the local community by positively influencing the future workforce. While helping us inspire girls, your business can increase visibility and brand recognition. There are also many wonderful opportunities for your employees to volunteer their time and talents.
Why partner with Girls Inc. of SE Wisconsin?
- Create a positive, charitable image of your business.
- Increase your business’ visibility in the community leading to increased brand recognition.
- Strengthen the local community by helping to positively influence the future workforce of Southeast Wisconsin.
How can my business become a partner?
- Review the Partnership Opportunities Chart (link to pdf) to determine your preferred level of giving.
- Donate monetarily or in-kind.
- Benefits begin immediately and last for an entire calendar year.
Questions? Contact Jeanette Brown by emailing email@example.com or call her at (262) 898-2333.
The following businesses have demonstrated their support of the girls in Southeast Wisconsin and we encourage YOU to support THEM when selecting local services.
INSPIRED PARTNERS $25,000+
EMPOWERED PARTNERS $10,000+
BOLD PARTNERS $7,500-$9,999
SMART PARTNERS $5,000 – $7,499
STRONG PARTNERS $2,000 – $4,999
EDUCATED PARTNERS $1,000 – $1,999
HEALTHY PARTNERS $250 – $999
We also want to thank Salesforce for donating their outstanding technology solutions!
Support Girls Inc. of SE Wisconsin while shopping here:
Every time you shop with Amazon.com, please remember to click here first so your purchase benefits Girls Inc. of SE Wisconsin and our friends at SAFE Haven of Racine
Girls Inc. National receives a percentage of every Oprah Teavana Chai drink purchased.
We’ve partnered with Harness to utilize your spare change! Learn More